When I was approached by an former co-worker to help out a local bank I was more than excited. They were looking for an updated look and feel with a mobile component to their current feature set. Once again getting knee deep in the discovery process brought out some large gaps in their branding strategies.
We spent some time going through the site and reworking the content strategy which needed a bit of a facelift. The main task was making sure that the content being accessed the most was brought to the front of the site and that users were able to easily log-in to their accounts.
We only went through the desktop and mobile sites with the front end team filling in for tablet when needed.
I created a couple more pages for mobile than for the desktop.
They are a local bank but are quickly expanding.